Thursday, June 25, 2009

one more musical attempt

My friend Scotty has an iMac, sooo, I'm off in a few minutes to swim and to try my hand at GarageBand. When I first told her I wanted to try her Mac out, I referenced Garbage Band! A great faux pas!
I've had a mental break from our Web 2.0 work...ran errands and tied up a few loose ends. I'll dig in tonight to finish up the Web 2.0 loose ends. My goal is to have tomorrow to visit Mom, Dad and his wife, Jean, and to ready myself to head to my 7 Acre Wood Saturday morning. When I was at school today, an AP voiced her surprise at seeing me in town. I'd typically have headed north the day after we got out of school. Since my "release" last Wednesday afternoon, I've been engaged in Web 2.0 work, so my departure will be 10 days later than my normal exit.
Off to swim and then to the garage!
Enjoy,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment