Thursday, June 18, 2009

d.i.'s "ask the pros" assignment

I happened to check Twitter after working on my Flickr and Slide stuff...saw his request that we each go to our wiki site and questions for the pros. I googled each of the pros and added my questions, one for each.

I've been working tonight to finish the assignments regarding the video, photography, and audio assignments. To date, my Flickr stuff is updated with four clusters of photographs; Slide has two slide shows; YouTube has one video, and I made a second one tonight that I'll upload in the morning with a third. That will leave the audio stuff only, plus a blog entry to write about it all.

I'll catch you guys in the morning. d.i., I hope your car troubles were quickly resolved. Bad car-ma? (You knew that was coming, didn't you?!)

Travel safely and rest well,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. owww... for that you must be punished...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still chuckling after reading your response. I love to laugh!!! Thank you! Anne

    ReplyDelete