Monday, June 22, 2009

Capstone...

Worked this morning to set up my blog for the capstone project... I sent invitations to friends and family so they'd follow the blog, at least for this week!

Hmmmm. Saw that I hadn't posted this yet, so the post date might confuse some. My biggest error in this is that I sent an invitation for friends and family to watch the blog, and the blog, at that time, wasn't linked to anything else. I'll resend invitations so that those same people can go to CMSimple. That's far superior to what I was trying to do with the blog.

Soooo, if we purchase CMSimple for ourselves, it is extremely difficult to set up the accounts like d.i. did for us?

2 comments:

  1. Anne- CMSimple is pretty easy if you have your own hosted account. If you like, i can let you point your domain to my hosted account and setup cmsimple for you there- it'll act as a standalone the way all separate sites do- but let's worry about that after this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I would love that...definitely for next week or next. I'll bug you politely!

    ReplyDelete