Tuesday, June 23, 2009

capstone update

Worked last night and into the morning on my capstone project. I'm making good, solid progress. The only glitch so far in this assignment and in the prior one is that I haven't been successful in uploading audio only.
I created several more pages in CMSimple for the capstone and embedded the first contest "entry" to the page. I uploaded my morning report on the project and need to create a contest entry video...
I'm having a ball, actually. Anyone with either 1) a good sense or humor, or 2) only a few hours of sleep will have fun with my capstone creation. My goal is to finish it Thursday with only a few minor tweaks to do Friday so I can head to my 7 Acre Wood Thursday. Today and Wednesday will be VERY busy if that is going to work.
Enjoy!
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment